Stagecoach Is Recruiting OTR Company Drivers On The Texas Border!
Stagecoach Cartage is looking for experienced drivers to join our team. Our team has a passion for taking great care of our drivers and being one of the safest fleets on the road. If you are interested in a long-term, rewarding career with one of the industry’s best and most progressive carriers, then please apply now! We now have truck driving opportunities available for over-the-road drivers who want to earn great money and be home more often!
Stagecoach Cartage is now hiring experienced company-based truck drivers out of El Paso and both of our terminal locations, Del Rio and Laredo, Texas. Drivers with a CDL-A license are eligible for great earnings and extensive benefits & rewards. And because we know family comes FIRST, our OTR truck drivers get better home time, too.
Great Pay Great Home Time Group Medical/Dental/vision Insurance
- Driver-friendly Dry Van freight
- Equipment is 2013 or newer – with flat screen TV’s, fridge and satellite radio!
- $500 orientation pay (you start earning Day 1!)
- 10,000 Mile Club incentive - earn $0.03 CPM for all miles after the 10,000 mark during the 2 week pay period!
- All dispatch miles paid – loaded and empty
- Monthly fuel bonus!
- Direct deposit
- Flexible, earned vacation time and accrued sick leave
- Safety bonus
- Referral bonus
- Freight to AL, AZ, CA, GA, IL, MI, MS, OH, TN, & VA, with rotating schedules available for weekend departures
- Driver App for Smartphones to utilize for dispatch and check current earnings!
- Year-round work!
Stagecoach OTR drivers deserve and get the latest and newest equipment (2013 and newer!), outfitted specifically for driver comfort—with flat screen TV’s, refrigerator, satellite radio, and other premium driver features. We equip our trucks with the latest and best safety features to ensure our drivers get home safely! And with the other fantastic advantages we offer, Stagecoach drivers have all of their needs covered.
At Stagecoach, we pride ourselves in our commitment to safety and our dedication to the customer experience…and we’re looking for drivers who feel the same. If you’re looking for over-the-road truck driving opportunities in El Paso, Del Rio, or Laredo Texas, and you want to work with an exceptional company, give us a call today!
- Must be at least 23 yrs. of age with min. 2 yrs. CMV experience
- CDL-A license obtained in TX or NM
- No DUI, reckless driving or felony convictions, positive controlled substance test, or refusals to be tested
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations & no “at fault” accidents w/in the past 3 yrs.